Stroskerke or Seros called Serooskerke is a typical Walchers village. A church with square, some new farms and farms around it. It is located on the N57 through the Oosterscheldekering to Middelburg. The village is first mentioned in the twelfth century. In the Middle Ages there was a monastery. Serooskerke received national fame in 1966 when a thousand gold coins were found. A farmer found a gold coin when digging in a prey field and the rest is history. The coins date back to the 16th and 17th centuries and yielded over 340,000 euros. The municipality claimed half of this and gave it a swimming pool De Goudvijver in the village. The Johanneskerk in the village dates back to the 15th century. In the 17th century the church was largely rebuilt, resulting in different dimensions in the windows. The characteristic tower of the church extends above the village. Mill de Jonge Johannes is on the road N57. The wooden eagle mill dates back to 1835. The corn mill occasionally meals on a voluntary basis, but is mainly a catcher of the accompanying restaurant and play paradise. Serooskerke has a host of events every year. Like cycling, a rider on a horsepower rides a gallop in a lane and sticks a ring. Check out our event calendar for a current overview of events in Serooskerke.