Veulen is a village in the municipality of Venray, in the Dutch province of Limburg. The village counted 520 inhabitants on January 1, 2016.
Until the 17th century was called the foal. The name was first mentioned in 1422, when Goert van Voerloe, together with his friend Sibbe Henselmans in Venray, made the foundation of a convent of Sisters of the Common Life possible, the later monastery of Jerusalem. Foal itself was first mentioned in a bill of the steward of the duke of Gelre in 1531. Certain Hendrik Verberckt was living in that year "Voerloe and Voerloeberch". In the treasure hunt of Venray, Foul is first mentioned in 1638, as "aen 't Vaerloe". In that year there were eight farms. About 1832 there were nine, and in 1910 thirteen. During World War II, Foals formed the place of residence for many submarines, including Jews and pilots of Dutch pilgrims.